Benefits of Acupressure Mats
When using Acupressure to heal your ailments, you also require some accessories which are very useful for the healing process. These accessories come in many forms such as Acupressure Mats. They are very commonly used and are helpful in healing various disorders and pains. These mats are mainly available for Reducing and healing neck pain and back pain. Proper functioning of back and neck of a person is very important so that he can cope up with his daily life.
Acupressure mats help in establishing and stabilizing the level and flow of oxygen and energy in the body which ultimately leads to more efficiently working body system. They are best and more commonly used for reducing the pain. They are very much user friendly and you only have to keep a few things in your mind while using them. There are certain guidelines for the usage of Acupressure Mats which should be kept in mind.
The mats are merely tools available for your usage and can help in many problems such as sleeping disorders, Insomnia, headache, neck pain, stress, back pain, anxiety, foot pain, etc. Even if you are not suffering from any problems these mats can help you relax by reducing the stress levels and providing you more energy. A 20 minute session with acupressure mats helps in regulating oxygen level and blood circulation in your whole body.
How to Use Acupressure Mats-
- The acupressure mats can be used anywhere you want whether it be floor, chair, sofa or any other flat surface.
- They can be used anytime you want but it should be used early in the morning.
- To get the best results these mats should be used every day for a period of 20 to 30 minutes on regular intervals.
- They can be easily carried when you are going to a relative or for a holiday.
- They can be a bit painful in the start but you will soon get used to the feel. If they are hurting your skin, wear a t-shirt or a put towel or something on the yoga mat.
- After taking Acupressure session with the acupressure mat you are advised to drink some water.
Benefits of Acupressure Mats-
- They are very helpful in reducing the body stress and provide relaxation to the mind and body.
- They are very helpful in improving the oxygen level in the body by increasing the blood circulation.
- They give relief in headaches and other related problems such as migraine.
- When used daily, they can also be used in healing back pains and lower back aches.
- They help reduce and heal the problems related to anxiety.
- It is particularly helpful in sleeping disorders such as Insomnia by giving relief in Shoulder and muscle tension.
- If you are a constant patient of inflammation or heartburn, acupressure mats are your go to solution.
- It loosens up the muscles of legs and foot and help giving relief in foot and leg pain.
- If you are suffering from sinus or nasal problems, acupressure mats can heal them for you.
- They are helpful for those suffering from Indigestion and Constipation problems.
- If you feel constantly tired then you can certainly get rejuvenated by the use of Acupressure Mats.
Who can use Acupressure Mats-
The mats are manufactured in such a way that it can be used by anyone who wants to, from a small child to someone old, male or female, there is no bar. But it is better to know whether your body really need the acupressure for therapy of your body.
- If you have an office job with 8 to 10 hours of working, you definitely need to put the stress out of your body using these.
- If you have sleep disorders whatever be the reason, acupressure mats can surely help you.
- If you feel stiffness in your muscles of any body part, especially neck shoulder or calf muscles, acupressure mats are an easy way to heal them.
- If you are constantly in grasp of fatigue or are not able to complete your sleep and always feel tired, acupressure mats can help you in energizing your body.
Who should not use Acupressure Mats-
- Pregnant women should avoid the use of acupressure mats and acupressure therapy altogether.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother, you should not use acupressure therapy and acupressure mats also.
- A patient of heart disease should not use these mats.
- If you are on any sort of medication for controlling blood pressure you should not use Acupressure Mats.
- If you have any sort of skin disease or feel inflammation on skin due to sweat and dirt you should not use acupressure mats.